Denver Health Medicaid Choice is a group of doctors, clinics, hospitals, pharmacies and other providers who work together to give you the health care you need. Individuals who are eligible for Medicaid and live in Adams, Arapahoe, Denver or Jefferson County can enroll in Medicaid Choice.
Denver Health has eight family health centers and 15 school-based health centers around metro Denver. Medicaid Choice includes added benefits above those offered by Fee-for-Service Medicaid, such as over-the-counter medicine, immunizations, prescriptions and office visits at no cost to the member.
Special Benefits for DH Medicaid Choice Members
- No cost eye exams and eyewear.
- No copays for prescriptions (for both kids AND adults!)
- Some Over-the-Counter (OTC) medicines at no cost from DH pharmacies.
- 90 day supplies of some prescriptions at no cost to you.
- Rides to and from medical appointments if needed, at no cost to you.
- Prenatal program and Baby's First Year Program: Moms-to-be that get prenatal care and deliver their baby at Denver Health Medical Center are eligible for extra benefits like a stroller, a car seat and up to 3 months of diapers delivered to your door at no cost!
- Moms that get their baby's care at Denver Health will also be eligible to get extra benefits during the first year of your baby's life such as a diaper bag, a healthy baby kit, and a booster chair.
Come Meet Your DH Medicaid Choice (DHMC) Health Plan Team
Every month, we invite all new and existing members to attend the DHMC New Member Lunch. Come meet staff and learn more about your benefits, services, and other helpful information. Call Member Services at 303-602- 2116 to attend the next New Member Lunch.